• Christian because we confess that we belong to Jesus Christ and want to be His followers.
• Reformed because we continually strive to reform to the principles of the Bible.
• Church because God has called us to be a fellowship of His people in the world.
• We believe that all people need Jesus Christ, the Son of God, for eternal life. Jesus Christ died on the cross to save us from our sin, was raised from the dead, and gives salvation and the promise of eternal life to everyone who believes in Him.
• We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us, and that it contains the complete message of salvation. The Bible is therefore the central focus of all our ministries. We are constantly learning what the Bible is teaching us and how we can best honor God by living and sharing these truths.
• We believe in the Kingdom of God, that Jesus Christ is the King and his rule extends over all areas of our life: work, family, school, business, recreation, government and all other social institutions.
• We believe that our lives should reflect our faith in our daily behavior, and that we should also channel God’s grace to one another in the community in which we live.